Vacancy: Trainee Customer Service AdministratorCompany News, Lakes People | 24/04/2019
A position has become available as a trainee customer service administrator, initially a 12 month contract working for Lakes at Tewkesbury Head Office. Full training will be provided.The position would suit someone taking their first step of a career in customer service.
Monday to Friday, 25 days holidays plus Statutory Bank Holidays.
Salary, £12,000 – £15000.
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Identify spares required
- Taking credit card payments over the telephone
- Data input
- Keen to learn
- Enjoy resolving customers requirements
- Able to communicate with customers and colleagues
- Some experience in Microsoft products
- This is a new role and therefore the correct candidate needs to be flexible as the role evolves.
Please send applications to email@example.com by 1st January 2019.
No agencies please.